English Language: Book cover page, brief abstract 150 words target audience and table of contents
- Language; English American or British and not mixed, font size 12, Times Roman A4 paper size
- Length of paper: 17 -20 pages, double spaced including footnotes/references
- Title: A reflection on the content and geographical area where the study was done. No abbreviations and formulae, centred and not more than 12 words
- Name of author(s) with emails, postal address and telephone numbers with country area code
- Sponsoring organization if any
- Abstract: A brief but concise summary of the study in 150 words, comprising of purpose, methods and main findings. Avoid references in the abstract.
- Key words: consider main concepts that potential researchers would use to trace the work more easily. 5 key words are adequate.
- Subdivision of article: sub sections should be numbered 1, 2, and 3 … From Introduction to conclusion, not more than 6 sub titles abstract not included.
- Tables and Figures are presented in line with text
- References: follow APA latest edition style
- Reference list: more than one reference from same author must be organized chronologically from most recent to earlier years
- Ensure the article has not been previously published or being considered for another website
- Author(s) must read submission guidelines
- Submission guidelines have been applied in all sections
- Author(s) did not mention his/her name and affiliation in the text
Slide 1: Title and author name, affiliation and year. Slide 2 Overview and target audience then main body with a conclusion
Title, Name of Author, year: place of publication, Overview and target audience, Table of contents and main body with relevant subtitles from introduction to conclusion
Title, Name of Author, year, 1-2 pages discussion on topical issues